What kind of a document can I provide to prove my address?

Article author
Capital.com Customer Support

You can upload a photo of one of the following documents:

  • Utility bill: Water/Gas/Electricity/Television services/Landline phone bills;
  • Bank statement (including screenshots of online banking and bank letter);
  • Residence certificate;
  • Credit/Debit card statements;
  • Tax statements or local authority tax bill;
  • Hard copy letters sent by post (applicable to CySEC and FCA accounts);
  • Government-issued documents: notices/election invitations/etc. (applicable to CySEC and FCA accounts).

Please note that the document should be issued within the last 6 months.

Was this article helpful?

12 out of 16 found this helpful


1 comment

  • Comment author

    Alreydi i send you all documents


Please sign in to leave a comment.