In order to pause or launch an API key you can click on the Pause or Play icons next to the API key in the Settings > API Integrations section. This functionality allows you to either disable or enable a key when you need to do it without deleting a key itself and re-generating a new one.
Articles in this section
- What does a Custom password field mean during the API key generation process?
- How can I create an API key if I registered my account on Capital.com using Facebook, Gmail or Apple ID accounts?
- How can I pause or launch an API key?
- How can I view more information about the API key?
- Do you have any limitations on your API?
- Can I use Capital.com API on the Demo account?
- Which kind of APIs do you have?
- How to start using Capital.com API?
- How can I get CST and X-SECURITY-TOKEN parameters?
- Where can I find your API documentation?