A Custom password field allows you to generate a separate password for your API key in order you could use it instead of the account password during starting a session with the POST /session method. If you set this Custom password for the API key you can use only it for starting a session with this particular key.
Articles in this section
- What does a Custom password field mean during the API key generation process?
- How can I create an API key if I registered my account on Capital.com using Facebook, Gmail or Apple ID accounts?
- How can I pause or launch an API key?
- How can I view more information about the API key?
- Do you have any limitations on your API?
- Can I use Capital.com API on the Demo account?
- Which kind of APIs do you have?
- How to start using Capital.com API?
- How can I get CST and X-SECURITY-TOKEN parameters?
- Where can I find your API documentation?